Hi Joerg,
thanks for the steps

Am 2015-03-27 18:29, schrieb Joerg Schweizer:
> Hey, let's also be constructive. I have only found outdated deb
> packages. Here is a step by step instruction on how to install the
> latest SUMO on Ubuntu LTS:

As far as I know, the current sumo is always packaged for debian,
it is just because of the release cycles that there is an outdated sumo
in Ubuntu LTS. Probably someone could post a backporting request but
since I am not that familiar with the ubuntu ecosystem I would prefer
if a "native" ubuntu user could do that.

Best regards,
Michael