Hello Shikha,

I guess that is the first time that you use Omnet++, so you are not
comfortable with it, I suggest to you to start by playing and understanding
the Omnet++ simulator (i.e this official tutorial
<https://omnetpp.org/doc/omnetpp/tictoc-tutorial/>), after this, you can
start doing your own simulation as any other network simulation achieved
with Omnet++: 1- Describing your Global network (via *.ned file), 2-
Creating your own layer/module (inspired from existing one) by writing
corresponding ned module and C++ code, 3- Adapting the *.ini file which
regroups all needed parameters for your simulation (simulation duration,
etc....)

Hope that my answer is useful,

Best,
Arslan

Phd student at the University of Tlemcen - Algeria