Hi,

I have discovered that when two vehicles especially big ones, e.g. two
buses or a sedan and a bus, both turning left at the intersection on the
opposite streets, tend to slow down till full stop inside the intersection,
even they both have green lights.
They will start again after the lights turn red. How can I make them keep
going in this situation.

Please find the input files below. You can notice that sometimes the
vehicles on two opposite left turning lanes stop inside the intersection.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Bing

LIU Bing
PhD Student
CNRS - CRIStAL - UMR 9189
Ecole Centrale de Lille
Cité Scientifique -B. P. 48 F 59651 Villeneuve D'Ascq cedex, France