Hello,
the code that decides whether a person is able to board a vehicle is pretty
harsh: by default the person must be within the range
[stopPos - 0.1, stopPos] in order to board. Possibly there are numerical
issues involved in your case.
I suggest you use additional parameters to increase the eligible pickup
range:

Assuming the person is waiting at 87.5 send the following stop command
which sets a 2m range for pickup centered on the person:

traci.vehicle.setStop(  id_veh_sumo,
                                  id_edge_sumo,
                                  pos = 88.5,
                                  flags = 2,