Hello Jakob,

what do you mean with sim step?

I send simulationStep traci command from my HOST application and after that I
always send moveToXY traci command for remote controlled entity.

But SUMO still evaluates condition hasArrived for this entity as true.

How I understand sim step from Sumo sources:

  *   ?sim step proceed in MSNet::simulationStep().
  *   this sim step can proceed several time, between calling moveToXY TraCi
command.

And this is the reason why method MSVehicle::isRemoteControlled() evaluates as
false.

?Do I understand it correctly?

Regards,

Petr