Dear SUMO users,

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to read my request. I
am working now about a small project with SUMO , my mission is to simulate
different scenarios such as (one way, two ways, one intersections, two
intersections and urban road network with different values of traffic
lights, different number of vehicles and other parameters ....)
and finally I have to generate results such as (length of queues, rate of
flow in each intersection....)
I have already read the sumo docs, but I want to ask you some questions
since I am pressed by the time, my issue is how I can generate those
different results and parameters from the sumo simulation and then
interpret them. I will be very grateful if you can help me in this point
with some tests or examples.

Best regards,
Imen Ben Arbi