Is this really from Fernando?  Doesn't sound like it.  Note that the posting
did not origniate from his usual e-mail address but from Hot Mail.  Do we have
a Fernando imposter?
-- Richard Langley
   Professor of Geodesy and Precision Navigation

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999, Fernando Cabral wrote:

>Hello to All.
>
>  I hate to start something, but I think that Jim Morrison is a fraud.
>I have check his equations for EOT, and I believe that he just made
>them up. Here in Brasilia, we have a saying to translate which means,
>"even a stupid man may be considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut".
>If you don't know something Jim, than be graceful enough to ask for
>help for someone who does. But please don't make up non-factuous
>nonsense. I know that Jim is not a true dialist, that his interests
>are elsewhere, and maybe he is just jealous of the rest of us. I hope
>I have not to offend anyone, I'm just helping to keep everyone aware
>of the facts.
>
>                                              Fernando

 Richard B. Langley                            E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Geodetic Research Laboratory                  Web: http://www.unb.ca/GGE/
 Dept. of Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering    Phone:    +1 506 453-5142
 University of New Brunswick                   Fax:      +1 506 453-4943
 Fredericton, N.B., Canada  E3B 5A3
     Fredericton?  Where's that?  See: http://www.city.fredericton.nb.ca/