Thanks for publishing and posting the Sundial Glossary. I am pleased to see
the section on equations. I do not know of any other source for all of
these equations. It is good to see them listed in a self consistent manner
even if the particular form is unfamiliar. It is a good piece of work, very
useful to this world wide community of interest.

Roger Bailey
Walking Shadow Designs
N 51  W 115