I write this message only for curiosity: I know very well that the excessive
precision is not necessary in our applications !

Jim Cob gives this instant of the Spring Equinox   :  7h 25m 10s  (program
XEphem )
With a program based on the algorithms of J. Meeus (Astronomical Algorithms)
I find that the Declination and the RA become zero at 7h 34m 22s
J.Meeus in the book "Astronomical Table..."  gives the value 7h 36m 37s
With the program AstroCalc Prof.-Zephyr 1990,  I' ve found  7h 33m 11s
(Apparent Long. =0)
Dialist Companion gives : 7:25m 14s  (Decl. =0)

 All time in UT

What is the most correct value ?

Gianni Ferrari