sundial-font the program FCP3 which can be found at www.high-logic.com
Thibaud

At 14-11-2000 19:21 +0000, you wrote:
-----Original Message/Oorspronkelijk bericht--------------
Dear Font Experts,
        I have now downloaded the 'JSL Ancient Fonts from the Internet.
A quick try shows that they are just great.  Admittedly they are a
little ragged, but that is probably what their creator, Jeff Lee,
wanted to do.  He is trying to re-create old fonts, isn't he?  By the
time the characters were printed, initially from hand cut punches, which
would then be sunk into copper, and the type cast from these moulds,
then when they were printed on hand made paper, I guess that they would
come out roughly as he has shown.

        My thanks to Andrew James and John Davis for leading me to these
fonts.
        For anyone else who did not note the web address, here it is
again:-

        http://www.gate.net/~shipbrk/typograf.html

        Regards,
        Mike.
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        Cambridge, UK.

Th. Taudin Chabot, home email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(attachments max 500kB, in case of larger attachments contact me)