Hi John:

I am updating my website and my new webmaster suggested that I include a
short glossary of those sundial terms found in my site to help people
understand. He suggested that I keep it simple and is thinking about using
pop up windows with the definitions when the terms appear in the text.

I could write my own definitions, but I know I could never do it as well as
you have in the BSS Glossary and I'd probably make some mistakes.

Do BSS members or anyone else have permission to quote definitions directly
from the BSS Glossary? If so, would I have to credit The BSS in each pop up
window?  Some dialists might want to include direct links to the BSS
Glossary, but I notice that it does not have a direct link.  To access it
online, one must go to the BSS website and then link to it.

Thanks

John

John L. Carmichael Jr.
Sundial Sculptures