Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 7:40 PM
Subject: Inferior polar dial

I think I know the answer to this one, and I'll say more in due course, but just to see what all you gurus say..........
What hour lines should be inscribed, and in what places, on an inferior polar dial for latitude 52N? The centrally-placed gnomon is 13 units high, the overall plate width (east-west) is 37 units and the north-south plate height is 26 units.
David Brown
Somerton, Somerset, UK