Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: EOT + Longitude Correction Table

John, I understand what you are saying about a graph that combines both eot and long-correction for dials that do not have long-correction built in. In the past I have written PostScript applications that would do just exactly that. As I recall, I started to convert that process into a DeltaCad Macro a couple of years ago. It should be easy to do. Let me know if you want me to pursue that while I am kindof inactive up here in Idaho this summer.

Bob Hough - ShadowMaster