Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: EOT + Longitude Correction Table

I combined all of the corrections for the table I prepared when helping with
the faithful reconstruction of the Fredericton Soldiers Barracks sundial over
a decade ago <http://new-brunswick.net/new-brunswick/fredericton/page1.html>.
You can barely see the interpretive plaque low down on the wall. Some day I
must put some better pictures of the sundial and plaque up on the Web.
-- Richard Langley