I have completed the building of the first phase of
three worlds using VRML. VRML is the virtual reality
version of html.

To use it one needs a browser plugin, Cortona being
the most common one.

Anyhow, you can wander around, back and forth, and see
some vrml sundials, and there are some hyperlinks to
the CAD VRML models especially the Durer model.

These worlds were built with Parallel Graphics ISB
software.

To see the virtual world and its sub worlds, ensure
you have a VRML browser plugis, and then go to:

www.illustratingshadows.com

and click on the topright box where it addresses the
virtual sundial garden, or on one of the boxes towards
the bottom.

More will be added, however if you have never used
VRML or a virtual world, I think this may be
enjoyable.

Simon