To all,

At the site of  De Zonnewijzerkring you may see three sundials on a child
friendly public square.

The main goal was:
"The plan was to be suitable for children, and to provide for several
educational elements."

For example:
The long hourlines are for practicing balance.
The blocks to climb on.
And many more things children can imagine.

Look for:
Work of members
Archives 2010
Month 10-06, june, Almere