I have just seen an excellent BBC programme called A Very British Renaissance.
The presenter, Dr James Fox, included the painting by Holbein - The
Ambassadors, and gave full credit to Nicholas Kratzner with the presenter
handling Kratzner's personal polyhedral dial. He also conducted an interview
with one of our top dial makers, Joanna Migdal, in her studio.

I gather not all will be able to see the BBC iPlayer, but worth a try. Perhaps
some clever member could extract the relevant section of the programme.

Best wishes, Doug