Roderick Wall.

From: fwsaw...@gmail.com
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎23‎ ‎March‎, ‎2014 ‎6‎:‎26‎ ‎AM
To: araignee
Cc: Sundial Group

See https://vpnreviewer.com/bestukvpn-com-review for info on bestukvpn which
allows free connection to the BBC iplayer from US accounts.

Fred Sawyer

On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:29 AM, araignee <araig...@etesseract.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for the link.  But in the U.S. we get this message:  "Currently BBC
iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer
Radio programmes are available to you."  The mysteries of big business...

Regards,
David

David Coffeen, Ph.D.
TESSERACT