We are in the midst of developing a sundial app for iOS and Andriod. We don't have a timeframe for release yet, though.

The app, as designed, will also work on Windows, and OSX (Mac).

We are interested in receiving feature requests, so if there are things you would like to see in a sundiial app - please feel free to contact us directly, off this list.

David

On 2015-01-13 12:13, Richard Mallett wrote:
On 13/01/2015 16:36, Larry McDavid wrote:
Tony's report of this phone app for the iPad has made me wonder if any of us uses an Android app for a "smart" cell phone that provides a similar orrery function.

I just got a new Galaxy S5 "smart" cell phone with a large oled display. Can anyone recommend an Adroid app helpful with sundialing?

Larry
NASS

There are plenty of GPS apps that will tell you where you are. Not sure what else you need in a small device.