You can download a free excel spreadsheet, sunpositioncalculator at
http://precisionsundials.com/sunpositioncalculator.xls.  The Azimuth page
allows you to input date, latitude, longitude, and azimuth, and it gives
you the civil time, eot, declination, and altitude.  When opening, you must
allow macros to run if the computer asks.

-Bill