You can have my movies if they would be any help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNMxIbrVCVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSPX5sjVYBc

Cheers
Donald Christensen
0423 102 090
www.sundialsforlearning.com

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Un-authorized
use of this email is subject to penalty of law.
So there!