Dear colleagues,

As some of you may already know, I have launched 3 years ago a MOOC (free
online course) on sundials (in French) targeting the public at large (see
https://www.cadrans-solaires.info/).

This email is to inform you that I have recently launched a quarterly magazine
(in French too) targeting the public at large too (free download of the pdf
version, possibility to buy the paper version online).

N°1 can be downloaded through the following link
https://www.cadrans-solaires.info/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Mag_CSpourtous_n1.pdf

N°2 will be released in a week from now (it will be available for free download
from the MOOC website).

Would you have any suggestions to publish an article in future issues of this
magazine, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Roger Torrenti
Former President of the French “Commission des cadrans solaires”