I emphasize that saying that each third of an ecliptic-month is 10 degrees
is not an approximation. An ecliptic-month is defined as exactly 1/3 of an
astronomical- quarter…1/3 by ecliptic-longitude, not by time or days.

An astronomical-quarter is the ecliptic interval between a solstice & an
equinox…90 degrees along the ecliptic.