You can do this from a shell by redirecting its DISPLAY variable and you
don't need to be root.

E.g. on the target SunRay enter:

echo $DISPLAY

this will return something like

:23.0

also enter:

xhost +

(shotgun approach to enabling x display redirects, for more secure
usage, man xhost)

On source SunRay open a shell and enter (ksh, bourne, bash syntax)

DISPLAY=ipaddress_of_destination_sunray_server:23.0;export DISPLAY

>From that shell on the source SunRay, start the app and it will appear
on the destination SunRay's screen.

HTH

Paul