Typically it should just work (as long as the application is scroll aware)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 11:14:49 -0500
John Tucker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All of the mice I've tried work but with some of the wheel mice the wheel isn't recognized. I haven't been able to get any of the extra buttons on the 'many buttoned' mice to work

Logitech LX7 wireless works, scroller works
Logitech MX500 works, scroller works
Microsoft Trackball explorer works, scroller works
Logitech Trackball works, scroller works
Logitech Optical mouse works, scroller does not work
Logitech MX1000 works, scroller works

Do I have to do anything special to enable scroll wheel? I bought Microsoft
IntelliMouse, but the wheel does not work. I know with XFree86 I had to edit
its config file and tell it to recognise wheel mouse, is there a similar thing
with Sun Rays, or should it just work?