On 12/18/2010 06:11 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
Wim Coekaerts<wim.coekae...@oracle.com  wrote, On 12/17/2010 10:25 PM:

   Adobe has come through and fixed their flash player plugin for Linux
so that the coloring problem is a thing of the past.

If you go to Adobe's website and download the latest version of the
Linux flash player which currently is version 10.1.102.65
you should be all good. No changes needed on the Sun Ray Server side -
it's all in the flash player.

We're happy to have this one out of the way and thanks to Adobe for
getting this patch in their official player.

Wim

As far as I can tell its only the 32 bit version of the player that has the fix. Which leaves those of running 64 bit servers with the Xnewt workaround.

Did you try running the 64 bit flash player preview with a 64 bit browser and found it still suffers from the color issue?

-Bob