specifically this page
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

The red in the flash animation shows blue.

Karl

On 03/24/2011 04:17 PM, Karl Rossing wrote:
I am also getting blue video on Centos 5.5 with the following 32 bit versions
10.3.180.42
10.2.153.1

I can't seem to find 10.1.102.65 online to test that.

Karl

On 12/20/2010 09:58 AM, Bob Bartruff wrote:
On 12/19/2010 08:08 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:
Bob Bartruff<bob.bartr...@oracle.com> wrote, On 12/19/2010 05:00 AM:

On 12/18/2010 06:11 AM, Ken Mandelberg wrote:

> As far as I can tell its only the 32 bit version of the player that
>  has the fix. Which leaves those of running 64 bit servers with the
>  Xnewt workaround.
Did you try running the 64 bit flash player preview with a 64 bit
browser and found it still suffers from the color issue?

-Bob

Yes, thats what we tried, and reported the problem to Adobe.

Thanks for the clarification and for reporting the problem. We'll follow up with Adobe.

-Bob

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication (including all attachments) is confidential and is intended for the use of the named addressee(s) only and
may contain information that is private, confidential, privileged, and
exempt from disclosure under law.  All rights to privilege are expressly
claimed and reserved and are not waived.  Any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying or disclosure of this message and any attachments, in whole or in part, by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately, delete this communication from all data storage
devices and destroy all hard copies.