Well then there you go. The associated session is on Server 2, display 5. If
you just want to clean the situation up, you can try a couple of things:

1 Is there an Xnewt running for display :5 (the display number is visible on
the command line via ps)?

2 If you reset the DTU, does the problem go away or persist?

3 If the problem goes away when the DTU is reset, the DTU is in a bad state. You can use
"/opt/SUNWut/lib/utload -r -t TOKEN" (where TOKEN is reported by utwho -ac) to
reset the DTU remotely when the problem occurs

4 If the problem persists when the DTU is reset, the session is somehow hung. You can use
"utsession -k -d 5" if you want to simply clear the session and processes.

It would be good to track down that's causing this situation. Is Server 2 starved for
resources (e.g. VM or /tmp space), or has it been starved in the recent past? Clues might
be found in the logs (both /var/log/messages and /var/opt/SUNWut/log/messages) around the
time in question (when the current time minus "No-Session" time occurred).

-Bob