Thanks,

To tell the truth, it may be working, just working poorly.  I can't
figure out how to tell if it is working for sure.  In the documentation
it discusses enabling logging and looking in the log file for a
particular entry.  I was unable to find the entry, but I was feeling my
way through the process of turning on logging and I'm not sure I had it
right.  The command is based on the PID of an xnewt process.  I think I
had it right, but I am by no means a Solaris expert (seriously, I'm
Solaris challenged) so I had to feel my way through it.

Anyway, the video and audio is choppy, and I never saw the tell-tale
entry in the log, so I think it is not working.  I would love some more
insight into this from someone who has made it work.  Multi-media is
almost always the stumbling block towards getting more people to adopt
virtual desktops.

We are running Solaris 10 X86 on VMware ESX.

Thanks,

David L. Endicott

President

NeoTech Solutions, Inc.