On 6/18/2015 6:24 PM, Buck Evan wrote:
Thanks Gerrit.

How would you like to see the layout, build process look? Maybe there's an
example project you like?
If it's easy enough for me to try, I'd like to.

I pulled Gerrit's stuff into bitbucket a few days ago. The first step I would humbly suggest, would be to remove the tarballs embedded into the repository. Cleaning those out would reduce visual noise when looking at the file layout. Because the entire source history is available, there is no reason you can't go back and recreate them on-demand; roll back the repo to a prior version and run a makefile outside of it to build a tarball.