On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Laurent Bercot <
ska-supervis...@skarnet.org> wrote:

> Do you have example settings for systemd to start s6-svscan?
>>
> ​[..]​
>
>  But I'm sure somebody somewhere has such an example, and if not, it
> really shouldn't be too hard, because it's a very simple service.

​I do! -- because I'm using s6 for process supervision on centos 7, which
use systemd as init. (I'm also using s6/s6-rc/s6-linux-init on my own
built-from-source distribution, and prefer it *enormously*, btw).

What I have is:

----cut here----
​[Unit]
Description=s6-svscan

[Service]
Type=simple
Environment=PATH=/opt/s6/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
ExecStart=/var/s6scandir/.s6-svscanboot
Restart=always

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target​