Has anyone tabulated technical differences between runit and s6? I'm
considering migrating some systems which use runit to supervise some of
their services (systemd the others - they're CentOS based). I am wondering
whether I can write a wrapper caled "sv" which calls s6-svc with the
appropriate argument rewriting, to avoid needing to find and modify many
scripts. Has anyone written such an 'sv' command already?

I'm disappointed that the documentation is so dismissive of using s6
process supervision on a system which uses systemd as init.

https://skarnet.org/software/s6/s6-svscan-not-1.html

 If you are a systemd user, chances are you do not need s6.

Really? So all the criticism of systemd is bunkum?

https://skarnet.org/software/s6/systemd.html

 If you are interested in using s6, I encourage you to also stop using systemd.

Not practical.