Hi all

I'm having a bit of a nightmare getting supervisord to successfully
start/manage MySQL on OS X Mavericks. Here's the config I'm using:

[program:mysqld]
command=/usr/local/bin/pidproxy /usr/local/var/run/mysqld.pid
/usr/local/Cellar/mysql/5.6.19/bin/mysqld
--pid-file=/usr/local/var/run/mysqld.pid --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf
nodaemon=yes
autostart=false
autorestart=true
user=root
redirect_stderr=true

Some other notes:
- I have Supervisord running as root (via launchctl).
- Running the command directly starts mysqld successfully... ish. There's
some warning output to stdout/err and I have to hit CTRL+D to exit, but
mysqld continues to run in the background and has to be killed manually.
- I've tried setting nodaemon to false, with no joy.

Does anyone have a working setup they could talk me through?

Thanks
Phill