Hello all,

I'm noticing that the documentation on the php site claims to be terribly
outdated, and refers to the internal files.

Since I just had to (once again) reinvent the suPHP incantations I've
discovered for myself, if I came up with some better documentation, can it
go up?  I think suPHP is a great project and I'd like to increase
awareness of it.  I can't code, and I see this as a good way to
contribute.

Also, I get very annoyed when a project bothers to put up a whole site
with nice design and css...only to have no content, like this:

http://www.gnu.org/software/screen/

No docs, examples, FAQ's, tutorials, etc.

</tirade>

-Dan Mahoney

--

"Goodbye my peoples.  I'll miss each one of you.  Sniff-Sniff I now know
the true meaning of love.  Thank you Sniff-Sniff.  You are all in my

-Chris D.