Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have checked your products and I am a little confused about something, Can
you guide me?
1) Can users set exposure time? what is the range of it?

2) As you mentioned in web site,  the Model 323 had supported 35 mm (11
Megapixel Kodak CCD) and unfortunately  it is         discontinued now. Can I
drive a CCD sensor (e.g. 11 Megapixel Kodak CCD) on System Board (10393)?

3) I couldn't have find any information about operating and storage
temperature, totally is there any data about industry                 standards?
 Thank you for your help.
Best Regards