On 12/13/2008 11:33 PM, Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
> On 12/14/2008 2:13 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> NoOp wrote:
[snip]

>>> Thanks. Installed xsidebar & can actually now get the Webmail config
>>> dialog in 1.1.14, but can't get the Webmail servers to start in SM as
>>> they do in TB. I'll fiddle with it a bit more & post back any results
>>> (good/bad/don'tknow).
>>>

>> for me, I prefer FreePops. Less hassle than that of webmail.
>> http://www.freepops.org/en/
>>

> Or you can use GMail which has BOTH IMAP and Pop support...
>
> /me likes!

Wouldn't touch it (Gmail).

Got the Webmail working (thanks PPtPH); figured out that I'd installed
SeaMonkey (linux) on this machine using the 'standard' sudo
(superuser/root) commands... which the default SM script _always_
requires you to do if you install in the script's default directory
/usr/local/seamonkey.

Anyway, I reinstalled SM in my home directory, removed the /chrome/.jar
files for Webmail & Yahoo, reloaded the Webmail .xpi's and restarted SM.
Working great in SM 1.1.14.