SanDigital wrote:
Thanks M KC.  I navigated over to where you said, found all the files,
deleted the msf files, then overwrote the "mail" folder from my backup
drive to my new laptop.

I opened up Seamonkey again, opened up the mail window and...
nothing.  Just my new emails that are still on the server were there.
None of my old emails of folders were anywhere to be found.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks.