Fullmetal El Sparko wrote:
sorry if this is a bit of a basic question, but I'm trying to run the
1.1.4 update and it keeps throwing up an error message, any help would
be great.

this is the error message:

C:\Documents\seamonkey\seamonkey-1.1.14.en-US.win32.installer.exe is
not a valid Win32 application

cheers

maybe you got a corrupted download version, so redownload it and try again.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm