Ray_Net wrote:
http://mathsnet.net/geometry/solid/houses.html

works ok with IE7 but not with my SeaMonkey 1.1.13

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.18) Gecko/20081031 NOT Firefox/2.0.0.12 SeaMonkey/1.1.13

The only extensions are french and french-spellcheck

that site looks familiar. Haven't we been through this before. You need to make sure that java is turned on [edit, preferences, advanced]. If its checked, then from within the java icon within the control panel, you need to make sure that under plugins, Mozilla is selected.