On 12/21/2008 12:00 PM, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
> Daniel wrote:
>> NoOp wrote:

>>> Yes :-).
>>>

>> Oh!! O.K. then.
>>

> There is another that provides an easy means of turning java on and off
> as well, and it works with Javascript too to boot.
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/1237/

I suppose... but I've been using Manuel Reimer's Prefbar since nearly
day one when it was available & so I'm somewhat biased towards Manuel's
work (waves at Manuel). For the most part it has generally been the only
add-on that I've installed; however with testing 2.0a3pre et al I'm
finding that I also quite like xsidebar (waves at Philip).

Further, Prefbar provides the ability to turn off/on java, javascript,
flash, cookies, images, popups, restore tabs, etc., etc., very easily.
On any new system it's: 'install SeaMonkey' then 'install Prefbar'.
Works for me :-)