That is, the fonts used to present menus, etc. The Fedora Linux releases of seamonkey have those fonts set to something very small (perhaps 4-6pt) and I can't seem to change them.

Tried:
- font settings in about:config
- using other themes

The first changes font sizes in the browser or mail text display, but not the "subjects" display or the grey (in classic theme) area. I'm out of ideas, where are these set? And as a side issue, shouldn't their size be in about:config?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>