On 12/22/2008 12:50 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 12/17/2008 06:26 PM, Norman Fuchs wrote:
Since I installed 1.1.14 (I had 1.1.13 previously), all my messages (Mail and Newsgroup messages) have a bold red question mark in the Junk status column. (Well, all but the ones in the Inbox mail folder.) The question marks do not change when I click on them. In the Inbox mail folder, everything works normally.

How can I fix this?  I assume this is not a new feature of version 1.1.14.

Try right-clicking on the message group/folder and select "Rebuild
Index". You might also try closing SM and renaming training.dat in your
mozilla folder.

I just tried both of these things -- no change.