Ed Mullen wrote:
Mike C wrote:
Rob wrote:
Is there any way that I can back up the my email after it gets to
Seamonkey, or after I put it into folders?

thanks!
MozBackup is one way (of many).

http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

Just copy your profile folder.

No need to install extensions or other programs.

http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_profile.php

Omit the cache folder as that is not something you really need (in most cases) to restore.

With a caveat: this works only if your email is not stored in a location other than the default offered when you create a profile.

It is always a good idea to check the actual location of your email files in Settings, Server Settings, Local Directory and then go with explorer or any file utility to that directory. The mail files are the ones *without* extension.

With this in mind, try the various suggestions and see which one works best for you. Before you do that, I suggestion manually copying the whole structure of the mail directory, so that you can recover easily if something does not work out during your tests.

--
John Doue