Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 12/23/2008 11:42 PM, Rob wrote:
Is there any way that I can back up the my email after it gets to
Seamonkey, or after I put it into folders?
thanks!

I have never tried it, but I just learned of this program:

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/backup-your-email-and-browser-profiles-with-kls-mail-backup/

Claims to be free.

Just tried the program. At first look, it is free but there is an icon "buy the program", so this deserves further investigation.

Appears to work smoothly and to be adequate *IF* your emails reside at the default location. The program does not bother to check if you have located your mail somewhere else, so as far as I am concerned, it is ok for saving the profile itself, not the mail since I believe it is always a mistake to "assume" :-).
--
John Doue