When I get a pdf attachment and double click it in the attachment window, I'd like it to open in an external reader window or in a new seamonkey window. Currently it opens in my most recently used tab, replacing whatever content was there. PDF links from web pages open in a new tab or window, but attachments confiscate an existing tab. My settings are to open external links in a new window, but for some reason that doesn't control pdf attachments in the mail portion of seamonkey. How do I get attached pdf files to open in a new window?