Thu, 25 Dec 2008 05:39:17 -0600, /Richard Lee Holbert/:

but I can in IE. What am I doing wrong and how may I fix this ?
Example of web page is : _

I am running SM 1.1.14 on XP Home SP3

WAVE files normally play through my QuickTime plug-in installed, but I've observed they didn't play initially. I've checked in the QuickTime Control Panel applet, the "Browser" tab - "MIME Settings..." the "WAVE audio" is checked but still I didn't see anything to handle these on the about:plugins page. Then I've run the QuickTime preferences using an Administrator user and I've checked the "WAVE audio" there (it was not checked). Now WAVE files play in my SeaMonkey browser, again.