Richard Lee Holbert wrote:
but I can in IE. What am I doing wrong and how may I fix this ?
Example of web page is :

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/LITTLEDRUMMERBOY.HTML _

I am running SM 1.1.14 on XP Home SP3

as someone else said, it plays .wav files. In the addrss bar type in about:plugins and look down there and see what you have listed that plays wav files.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm