As shown in my sig file, I am trialing SM 2.0a1 on my sister's WinXP computer! I've copied my email address book over from my own computer, but, when I compose an email, when I select "Address", the address book shows as empty, so to get the address to display, I have to select the Collected List and then re-select the "Personal Address Book", and everything shows up.

However, when I select the address book from the bottom left bar, it opens with my "Personal Address Book" selected and with the list displayed!

Anybody else seeing this??

How can I fix it??

(No Biggee!!)

--