Hartmut Figge wrote:
Daniel:

As shown in my sig file, I am trialing SM 2.0a1 on my sister's WinXP
computer! I've copied my email address book over from my own computer,
but, when I compose an email, when I select "Address", the address book
shows as empty, so to get the address to display, I have to select the
Collected List and then re-select the "Personal Address Book", and
everything shows up.

I know that problem from my Nightlies.

However, when I select the address book from the bottom left bar, it
opens with my "Personal Address Book" selected and with the list displayed!

Yes.

How can I fix it??

Open a bug, if not already one exists. :)

Hartmut, lazy

Thanks for confirming it for me, Hartmut.

I'm using SM 2.0a1....Is anyone out there using a later version and still having this problem??

--
Daniel
(using his sister's computer)