Andrea wrote:
I use FreePops to access a hotmail account. This hasn't been working recently, and I suspect it's because of a screen that now appears when I log in that states that my browser needs to be upgraded to IE, Firefox, or Safari. I'm using SeaMonkey 1.1.14. I can bypass this screen manually, with the admonition that some parts of hotmail may not display properly. However, FreePops has been hanging lately, and I suspect it's because it can't get past this screen. Is there anything I can do?

have you updated the FreePops Accounts? Mine works without problems.